Friday, October 23, 2009

The Bunny, the bunny, oh, I ate the bunny (Veggie Tales)

We have a bunny that used to frequent our yard. He's been coming on and off for several months. Late September, we started seeing him every night. One night, Scott went outside while he was there to water the garden. He let Scott get quite close and didn't seem scared. The next night when he came, Scott took Riley out. Riley loved it! He thought it was so funny. The bunny was very interested in Riley too. They got pretty close, then the bunny would dash away and dash right back. Maybe he was trying to scare them away, I don't know. It was curious. I had a video of it, but I can't find it. Riley really got giggling when the bunny did that. Unfortunately, we haven't seen the bunny since. Maybe he got too scared.

The bunny is to the right of Scott's right knee.

"Look, Mama!"

That silly bunny!!

No comments: