Scott's brother Nick and his wife Stephanie visited us all the way from
After lunch, we headed to Destin Commons where Riley had much fun playing in the water area, and we all had fun watching and chasing him. He kept putting his face down over the spouts watching for the water. I would then pull him back so that he didn't get sprayed in the face...but I missed once. Uncle Nick happened to be right off to the side when that happened, so we got a great picture. I pulled Riley back thinking he would be really upset. He just smiled and laughed and was ready to go to the next one.
Uncle Nick was the climber of the Pokswinski family - so, we assume Riley got that from him. While he was here, Riley decided to show off his climbing skills by climbing up onto his Little People's barn. One foot was all the way up on the roof of the barn.

No comments:
Post a Comment