Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Dedication and fun at local parks

We had Riley dedicated at church on Sunday. That was pretty special for us. It reminded me of the promises we made to each other when we got married, and now we are making promises to raise Riley in a godly, peaceful, loving home. We feel so blessed to have him. Our biggest job is to teach him about the Lord and make sure he understands the place of Christ in our hearts. Of course, I want my son to be healthy, safe, smart, etc., but all of that is secondary to him having a genuine, life-changing relationship with Jesus Christ!


We went for a walk at a local park last Saturday. I wanted to get more pictures of Riley outside. I was so excited to find these Osh Kosh overalls at the local thrift store the Thursday before. They were in great condition, and so cute....obviously, way to small!! I had to get a picture of him in them though. We knew he was wide, but I guess he's longer than we thought too! No more 9-month clothes!

We stopped by the park again today. Riley was so excited to get back into the swing. He loves it!

Riley and the big kid:
You can see those big teeth coming down (who knows when!!!)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your shoes little man and those OshKosh are too cute! Grandma is so glad that you like being outside and having fun at the park ;).