Tuesday, November 4, 2008

voter fraud


As you can see from this picture and the posts below, Riley voted for the first time today. We got a call from Acorn last month asking if there was anyone in our household that was not registered to vote. I said only my son. They asked me to put him on and I guess they signed him up. His voter ID came a few days later. Robin took him in today and sat him down at a table with his ballot. It was one of those kind that you connect the arrow to the candidates names with a line. Riley swirled the pen around and managed to vote for two more candidates than the old lady next to him before Robin scooped him up and deposited his ballot in the box. In other news, Riley had his first cup of coffee today after demanding to go to Starbucks and redeem his sticker for a free drip. He likes it black.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can just see it now, the local police department showing up at your door to arrest the two parents who have perpetrated this fraud against the United States of America, all for a free cup of joe at Starbucks.

Riley, you hold that Dada and Mommy accountable :).

Love, Grandma

Kari said...

That's the best thing I've seen written about the election so far today. : )