Riley went to his first playground today. We put him in the baby swing. He loved it. He kept giggling and smiling. We were so mad at ourselves that we didn't bring the camera. We also took him on the little slide (on our laps). He smiled a little.
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I bet you did love it, Riley! Sounds as if you had a fun time :).
Hi Robin! Is this your blog? and the other nerdy naturalist blog is your hubbies? So fun to see you guys and your son. :) I did not know you had a blog either, but I am so glad I found it so I can peek in on your from time to time. How is being a mom? Can be pretty tiring, eh. But such a blessing. We love you!
Jill
Ok, how fun that your grandma knows how to write comments on your blog. :)
2 comments:
I bet you did love it, Riley! Sounds as if you had a fun time :).
Grandma
Hi Robin! Is this your blog? and the other nerdy naturalist blog is your hubbies? So fun to see you guys and your son. :) I did not know you had a blog either, but I am so glad I found it so I can peek in on your from time to time.
How is being a mom? Can be pretty tiring, eh. But such a blessing. We love you!
Jill
Ok, how fun that your grandma knows how to write comments on your blog. :)
Post a Comment