Sunday, December 7, 2008

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving, we went to two different places on Lake Martin. The first place we went to was a rental with my (Robin) mom's family. I didn't get a lot of pictures. Family time will never be as laid back as it used to be before Riley. After spending some time with mom's family, we went to my Daddy's place on the lake. I forgot to bring my camera inside, so I didn't get any pictures. It was fun having Riley meet my half sister's kids for the first time. They are all quite a bit older than him (almost 13, 11 and 9 - I think), but they were so sweet playing with him. Riley did great with everyone! He was totally pooped when we got home though.


Cameryn (my cousin Rachael's middle child) wanted to be with Riley the whole time. She was so sweet with him, and they really bonded.
Cameryn fed Riley his breakfast on Friday. She did great!
This is probably my favorite picture - the square heads. It was so fun having Rocky (my older brother) and his wife, Charlene, get to spend time with Riley. They hadn't been able to see Riley since he was born, so he'd obviously changed a lot. Riley was mesmerized when Rocky played his guitar and sang. Riley kept grabbing his Aunt Charlene's hair in his mouth. It was so funny. He'd lean over, get it in his mouth and then straighten back up with her hair hanging out both sides of his mouth. So crazy!!

No comments: