Tuesday, May 20, 2008

"Cluck cluck"

Riley didn't used to be very happy at bath time. Slowly, he's become more accustomed to his baths, and I can even get him smiling when I "cluck" my tongue. I "cluck" my tongue especially when I wash his hair, because I wash his hair last and it's his least favorite part. It really helps to distract him. He just watches my mouth very intently. Last night at bath time when I started washing his hair, I heard "cluck cluck cluck." I looked at Riley's mouth and saw him "clucking" his tongue! When I stopped washing his hair to call his daddy to come and see, he stopped clucking. When I rinsed his hair again, he started right back up. We did this several times. Everytime I rinsed, he clucked. I couldn't get him to do this later, but we thought it was so funny.

No comments: