Right now, he's crying in Daddy's arms, so I'd better go help. He started crying when his daddy put this hat on his head. Scott picked this out last fall. I think this is the first thing that we bought for Riley. It's awful, I know!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
Laughing
It seems that Riley is on the verge of laughing. I could be wrong, but I don't think it's far off. He already has the most adorable laugh in his sleep. It makes you wonder what he's dreaming of. He already chuckles at his mobile and has half-chuckled at his daddy and mommy. Today, I was playing with his feet and he gave me this biggest smile I've seen. I thought he was about to laugh for sure, but he stopped short.
Right now, he's crying in Daddy's arms, so I'd better go help. He started crying when his daddy put this hat on his head. Scott picked this out last fall. I think this is the first thing that we bought for Riley. It's awful, I know!
Right now, he's crying in Daddy's arms, so I'd better go help. He started crying when his daddy put this hat on his head. Scott picked this out last fall. I think this is the first thing that we bought for Riley. It's awful, I know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment