Monday, July 7, 2008

Countdown

Riley and I are counting down the days until his daddy is done (okay, mostly me). Riley's been having bad gas problems lately and so he is not taking longer naps at all, AND he's also waking up 2 to 3 times a night. I'm exhausted!! When he wakes up between 6:00 and 7:00 for his morning feeding, I'm just praying that he will go back to sleep so I can rest longer. Sometimes he does, sometimes he doesn't. Scott will still have to take care of a few more things on Thursday, but basically, we get him back around then. I've enjoyed lots of one on one time with Riley, but it will be nice to be able to get a few more things done around here. Also, I know he's missed playing with his daddy and daddy has missed playing with him.

No comments: