He was spinning both elephants with his hands.
Daddy got slimed. Since Riley's been teething, EVERYTHING goes into his mouth, including our faces. He did this to both of us, and we were just covered in drool. It's amazing the flood of drool that comes out of that little mouth.
While Riley's grandparents were visiting, we went out to eat one evening. While we ate, Scott and I took turns holding Riley. When I was holding Riley, he reached out for my plate. I pushed it further away, and he reached out further to get it. I was shocked that he would start to do this so early. He will definitely be ready for food when we start, I think.
Today I was sitting on the floor with Riley "sitting" in front of me. He leaned forward and sat all by himself for several seconds (nearing 30 seconds I would guess).

No comments:
Post a Comment