Friday, October 17, 2008

Play Group pictures

These pictures were taken by one of the moms at our play group on Tuesday. Riley wouldn't look forward. At first he was grabbing and trying to eat the face/ear of baby Claire on his right. I finally got him distracted from her when he turned to his left to baby Ruka. He actually made Ruka cry! Riley!! He was fascinated with her ear.

You can see Riley's a big boy. Here are the ages of the babies above from left to right:
8 1/2 months, 5 months?, 9 months, 6 months, Riley (7 months) and 6 months?

4 comments:

Jamesha said...

Love love love the new look, Robin! What a cute concept! I see you got tired of the polka dots as well! Riley is a big boy! That is so cool that you are a part of a play group.

Anonymous said...

Riley, Riley, Riley! While we know that Gramps would say it's OK to tug on a girl's ear until you make her cry, Grandma would not! (Too much like your Daddy, I think).

Carla said...

Cute pics! Who is between Graham and Olivia? You are right about Ruka's age- she was born in mid April, I think.

Poks said...

Carla, it's Rosie. She's such a long girl! Lane was there also with Hatch, but he's a little small to prop like that just yet.