Monday, October 6, 2008

Textures

The Poks boys!





Riley's all about textures right now. He wants to scratch everything - his clothes, our faces, his toys, the couch. He even scratches his high chair tray and gets mad if I don't have the removable tray attached. The removable tray has a few parts on it that have texture. He knows exactly where they are and goes right for those spots. It's so fun seeing him learn new things. We went to the park today so I could get some pictures of him. We had planned on getting portraits done at 3 months and 6 months but didn't, so I just did this for now instead.

3 comments:

Jamesha said...

love the family portrait!!!! what a beautiful family!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Riley, you are getting to be such a big, big boy! Sitting up so straight-great posture!


These pictures are so sweet.

Love you guys- Me

Carla said...

Robin- Amazing; Natalie is doing the EXACT same thing right now! My husband and I were just talking about it before I saw your blog.