Friday, September 26, 2008
Breaking a law and fecal matters
The first things that we were taught in 7th grade science were the laws of conservation of matter and energy. Basically, the generalization for the law of conservation of matter is that matter can not be created or destroyed. Not counting theoretical situations, this law stands according to physicists. Those physicists have never changed Riley's diapers. Now that Riley is eating baby food, his bowel movements have elevated in level of disgustingness. To start out, we have been feeding him one jar of food a day and some cereal. Inside my son's alimentary canal, there must be a black hole because one jar goes in and with every bowel movement, one and a half comes out... Twice a day. I think the physicists would be very interested in Riley's abilities. This morning I was holding my son on my lap and he made the face and started his grunting. I told his mom that he was pooping and laughed. I looked down and he had a blow out from the bottom of his leg that was unparalleled. He filled his diaper and the equivalent of one entire movement came out in three big lumps onto my lap not counting filling the diaper. I figured pictures would be inappropriate this time. Yes Byron, I do have a filter. I have just been informed by Robin that he is pooping right now as I write this. It is not just the size. As I have been told by so many of you, the smell only gets worse. A Friend of mine told me that it actually gets better. He said that as they eat more solids, it gets harder and more like rabbit poo. I was kind of hoping that he was right. I don't know what he fed his little girl, but it doesn't look like that is going to work with Riley.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
TMI, TMI, TMI!!!
Oh my poor little Riley-man. Don't you let your daddy give you a rough time because you're taking care of business.
I'll tell him what I tell all the Sr. Highers that I work with-ELEVATE!
Love you- Grandma
Post a Comment