Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sweet Potatoes

Mmmmm, toes!!

He loves to sit up and grab at the water in his bath.

After the last blog, Riley turned his nose up at a couple of his rice meals. I just kept offering the rice cereal twice a day and he's fine with it now. I don't think he particularly likes it or dislikes it. On Friday, we introduced sweet potatoes. He's gobbled up all four meals of it so far. He's so messy!! This morning he had food on his hands and decided to rub his eyes. Last night he tried to do raspberries just as the food was going into his mouth; food went everywhere!

Obviously, Riley's parents are messy feeders!! We'll get it - eventually.

This was after two raspberries while the sweet potatoes went in.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great flexibility, Buddy! You keep that up :). Gramps and I think you're doing just fine with this eating thing, too!

Say Hi to Mommy and Daddy and tell them we love them. (And you know we love you).

Grandma