Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Riley and Elliana

Yesterday, we went by my old work to catch up with friends. One of my old coworkers has a goatee. Riley was so interested in that and kept touching his facial hair and studying it. We parked off campus and had a nice walk to and from the School of Pharmacy - but it wasn't supposed to be as hot as it was. It was TOO hot! I'm so looking forward to fall and being able to take long walks and not worry about the heat.

Today, we went to our Thursday group. Riley was 18lbs, 13oz, so he gained 3oz over the last week. I had him playing next to a friend, Elliana, who is a month older than him. She was so interested in Riley. She kept grabbing his ear and the fat on his arms. I don't think he liked her grabbing his arm at first, but he warmed up to her a little and even took a nibble on her fingers (she took a nibble on his too). I know he looks like a monster baby next to her, but she is very petite and was premature - really, they are about the same gestational age. She was pretty gentle with him, just curious. He was little bit more rough with her, and I had to catch a few arm swings and say "gentle, gentle."




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did daddy teach you to do when a girl gets in the way? Push her down. good boy.

Jamesha said...

olivia loves ears as well...must be a girl thing. cute pics, robin!!!

Carla said...

so cute of the two of them playing together! :)